Specialist skills to research B2B and difficult to reach audiences
B2B and difficult to reach audiences
Purple specialises in researching B2B and other difficult to reach audiences.
Effective B2B research requires specific skills relating to market understanding, sampling, data gathering, analysis and reporting.
The challenges and skills required to conduct research among senior business decision makers can also be applied to other difficult to reach audiences, such as socially deprived families or high net worth individuals.
Your business challenges:
- How satisfied are my current business customers?
- How can I get more business from my current customers?
- How can I reach potential new customers?
- Why am I losing business customers?
- How can I attract lapsed customers back?
- How are my B2B products and services performing?
- What are the key needs of my business customers?
- What are the key trends in my sector?
- What is the potential for business growth in target sectors?
- Who are my main B2B competitors and what do they offer?
- How do I better understand difficult to reach audiences?
- Exploratory research among senior business decision makers and other difficult to reach audiences – focus groups and interviews conducted by director-level researchers to maximise effectiveness and professionalism
- 28 station B2B telephone interviewing centre focusing on B2B recruitment and quantitative research among B2B and other hard to reach audiences
- Trade omnibus – shared surveys among builders, decorators, plumbers and other trades
- Secondary (desk) research to understand the market or sector size, dynamics and trends
- Training courses to help your staff conduct their own secondary and primary research in B2B markets
- Financial professionals
- Legal professionals
- Industry experts and commentators
- Senior business decision makers
- Health & safety officers
- Trades (builders, decorators, plumbers, heating engineers)
- High net worth individuals
- Socially deprived households
- Over 20 years’ experience in B2B research for a range of clients in sectors including energy, construction, manufacturing and professional services (legal and financial)
- Purple director Trevor Wilkinson is Chairman of the Business Intelligence Group (BIG), the trade association for B2B research practitioners
- A range of solutions to help you solve your business and marketing problems
- A safe pair of hands – you can have absolute confidence that your research will be conducted efficiently and professionally
- We put research findings in a wider business context
- We derive insights, recommendations and actions from the data
- ATS Euromaster
- British Standards Institution
- Calor Gas
- Department of Energy and Climate Change
- Energy Saving Trust
- Hanson Building Products
- Merrill Corporation
- St John Ambulance
- Sweet & Maxwell
- Travis Perkins
Contact us to discuss how we can help you make informed business decisions.
FREE 2 hour consultation!
Contact us today to arrange your free 2 hour consultation with a partner and discuss any aspect of your research activities and plans. Simply fill out our easy contact form…