Market research training - Developing internal market research skills
Are you looking to:
- Embed market analysis skills within your own team?
- Achieve internal cost-efficiencies?
- Ensure your research processes are fit for purpose?
- Maximise your independent market intelligence capacity?
Our coaching services are designed to integrate the skill of conducting market research within your organisation and people.
Purple offers the following market research training:
- Cost-effective desk research training
- Bespoke in-house coaching
- Flexible combinations of in-house training and outsourcing
- Coaching in social media monitoring techniques
We’ll work with you to design and deliver the right coaching strategy to generate the market intelligence your business needs.
- Comprehensive course content focused on online techniques
- An emphasis on active learning to fully embed knowledge
- An engaging approach with practical, project-based examples
We focus on getting your people excited about the potential of desk research to boost your commercial strategy.
- The only company offering full desk research training
- A 5-year track record in exemplary coaching and training
- More than 20 year’s specialist experience ready to share
We’re passionate about our ability to transfer best practice to your team. If internal coaching fits your strategy then get in touch for an informal discussion.
FREE 2 hour consultation!
Contact us today to arrange your free 2 hour consultation with a partner and discuss any aspect of your research activities and plans. Simply fill out our easy contact form…
Purple Market Research provides external or tailored internal courses on the effective use of desk research and social media monitoring for clientside personnel.
In 2017 there will be an external course run for agencies on Thursday 27th April and for clients on Wednesday 7th June in Central London.
“An excellent course, time well spent. I found the mix of lecture and practical learning to be just right. I’d certainly recommend it to others” (Brand manager, financial services)
“The thing I found most useful was the sharing of experiences both from the presenters and also other delegates” (Insight manager, utilities)
Internal courses have successfully been conducted for Mars, Lloyds Bank and UK Trade and Industry. References are available on request.
“A first class course – professionally and efficiently delivered by two highly experienced and knowledgeable presenters” (Head of Marketing)
To register your interest in these courses please click the button below to email us directly or alternatively you can download our booking form and email that to firstname.lastname@example.org.