Market Testing of Kids Area Play Facilities
Client: McDonald’s UK
- To test customer reactions to recently installed interactive digital play areas for children
- To evaluate the effectiveness of communications propositions highlighting the new facilities
- Qualitative and quantitative research across 6 different store types
- Store comparison against other similar initiatives
- At the beginning of the research customers were not aware of the digital play areas. Once aware, customers valued the new play areas as a useful, family friendly facility.
- Children would benefit from enhanced enjoyment if they fully understood the whole range of games and how they work.
- The play areas have been rolled out to a further 300 stores
- Staff to be been given additional incentives and training to ensure that they make customers aware of the play areas and how to use them
- Implementation of a revised communication plan to make customers more aware of the digital play areas.
FREE 2 hour consultation!
Contact us today to arrange your free 2 hour consultation with a partner and discuss any aspect of your research activities and plans. Simply fill out our easy contact form…