Developing an understanding of the trends in the online retail market
Client: Royal Mail Group
To inform the development of Royal Mail Group’s eCommerce fulfilment potential by:
- Establishing the scope and trends of UK online customer behaviour
- Defining the key drivers for online purchasing behaviour
- Identifying specific opportunities for Royal Mail Group in the eCommerce fulfilment sector
- In-depth consultation with industry bodies including BRC and IMRG
- Detailed analysis of government data
- Comprehensive analysis of publicly available data sources including ONS and Verdict
- Online sales have increased by 1,000% within the past decade (2002 to 2012)
- The eCommerce market now generates revenue of £30bn per annum (as at 2012) and continues to grow
FREE 2 hour consultation!
Contact us today to arrange your free 2 hour consultation with a partner and discuss any aspect of your research activities and plans. Simply fill out our easy contact form…
- Royal Mail Group faces an expanding opportunity in the area of online shopping fulfilment
- Royal Mail Group will benefit from introducing an online fulfilment model that is flexible, responsive, convenient and efficient.