Customer satisfaction tracking in the occupational health business
- To meet requirements of ISO and CQC accreditation
- To demonstrate that Bupa is meeting client needs
- To provide diagnostic insight to inform service development and improvement
- To provide material to support marketing activity to existing and potential clients
- Data collection in Bupa centres through tablet and hard copy questionnaires
- Centre staff encourage customers to complete questionnaire after each visit
- A total of 121 reports per annum produced, providing on a quarterly and monthly basis an all-centre overview, individual centre reports, client reports and clinician satisfaction reports.
- The findings demonstrate an exceptionally high level of satisfaction among client employees with regard the service received from Bupa
- Some centres have an outstanding record of delivering top quality service, while others are in need of improving certain elements of service delivery.
- The better performing centres inform the centres performing less well to raise overall standards
- Satisfaction results to give new centre managers’ the ability to see at an instant where their centre performs well and less well.
- With such high scores generally from service delivery this is an excellent message to send to potential new clients.
FREE 2 hour consultation!
Contact us today to arrange your free 2 hour consultation with a partner and discuss any aspect of your research activities and plans. Simply fill out our easy contact form…